Oxfordshire County Council would like your views on its service change proposals for subsidised bus services and Dial-a-Ride. The council needs to save more than £6 million on supported transport services and some of this will have to come from reducing the current £4 million a year the council pays in bus subsidies and to run the Dial-a-Ride service.
To register your views, read the consultation document and either complete the online survey or attend one of the following public meetings:
- Mon 6 July: Banbury Town Hall, Banbury from 10.30am-12.00pm
- Mon 6 July: Didcot Civic Hall, Didcot from 16.00pm-17.30pm
- Tues 7 July: Witney Methodist Church,Witney from 10.30am-12.00pm
- Weds 8 July: Abingdon Guildhall, Abingdon from 16.00pm-17.30pm
- Weds 8 July: OCC County Hall, Oxford from 19.00pm-20.30pm
The consultation will be open until the 14th September 2015.