Get into the Christmas spirit at this year’s fantastic Leafield Christmas Fayre being held on Saturday 28th November 2015 from 2:00pm at the St Michael and All Angels Church.
Enjoy seeing our beautiful church lit up with candles, traditional carols, steaming hot mulled wine, tea, coffee and fresh homemade cakes whilst browsing an eclectic selection of unique craft and gift stalls for all your present buying needs!
There will also be a fantastic raffle, lots of fun seasonal activities for the children and toys, books, plants and locally made goodies on offer. This is an event not to be missed.
Some of the stalls already confirmed include:
- Wire framed animals, crochet items, Christmas decorations and gifts by Sandra Willoughby
- Phoenix cards and stationery by Katie Gough
- Pearl and silver jewellery by Pat Dawson
- Hand blown glass Christmas tree baubles, luxury scented tealights and tealight holders from The Waterfall Glass Company
- Personalised chocolate bars and sweet jars by Faith Green
- Filled gift boxes, candle decorations and baby gifts by Pat Dawson.